Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Update

It is 8:30 pm and I'm in the office, so this is going to be quick. I miss my buddy and bubba.

Christmas was fun, though we still have recovered financially :)

Gidian is a great kid. He learns new words everyday. He is daycare full time now as B'Andra is doing taxes for my firm 40 hours a week. It is funny because we work at the same place, but I never see her as I am always, and I mean always, out of the office doing audit work in the offices of clients.

We finally have got Gidian to stop sleeping with us and B'Andra's brother is living in an apartment next door, so that has been a relief.

B'Andra just bought a His and Her beach bike set. HUGE handlebars and big fat tires and wheels. It will be fun to ride them around the park when it gets warmer. We will need to get a trailer for Gidian.

That's about it for now.
Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll give this sick blog one more week and then it's gone!